There she is!!! There she is!!!

Good work Amalloc

Very good work Amalloc.. I like your other one better though.. But this one is still good.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

VERY GOOD

Amalloc ... Very well done.... You dont have to understand this to feel the emotion it lets out. Even if its not humurous... its a very good animation... Well done.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

I hated this POS

Actually its by far the best on Newgrounds.... using flash as a class project for nihongo the way you did it was very smart... also with all these final fantasy lovers on newgrounds your bound to get top ranked with 99.9% good reviews... If you didnt get an A on this project... then there is something wrong with your teacher

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Not bad at all

Very good.. Very impressive. Throws in some comic style drawings and anime style drawings ( notice the little girls eyes and so forth ). Its impressing to see something like that made out of Flash. But lets wait till my next flash comes out ^_^. Hopefully I can beat this one. Anyways very nice work James.

Gravity¹³ Gravity¹³

Neat.

Hey that wasnt bad... I kinda liked it

DragonBall Ecks Trailer DragonBall Ecks Trailer

Uhhhh....

Well, as the creator of Benefits of a Noob, I'd say this flash was a little weird. I dont know I guess I just have to see the first episode or something. I think Jose's skill is intermediate and he's just playing around in Flash.