There she is!!! There she is!!!

Good work Amalloc

Very good work Amalloc.. I like your other one better though.. But this one is still good.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

VERY GOOD

Amalloc ... Very well done.... You dont have to understand this to feel the emotion it lets out. Even if its not humurous... its a very good animation... Well done.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

I hated this POS

Actually its by far the best on Newgrounds.... using flash as a class project for nihongo the way you did it was very smart... also with all these final fantasy lovers on newgrounds your bound to get top ranked with 99.9% good reviews... If you didnt get an A on this project... then there is something wrong with your teacher

Star Dust "Demo" Star Dust "Demo"

Oh wow..

Absou-fucking-lutley love it. Dude.. I'm definitly going to use this in my flash for a freaking flash video.. Congradulations! This Demo has made it to a flash! MAKE MORE AUDIO LIKE THIS PLEASE!! I ENCOURAGE YOU TO! The gloominess of it and the sound behind it is just amazing!

cyrus3335 responds:

well thanks man. ive been workin on a song called the ages. i already submitted a portion of it, but yes it will have the same theme as this piece but much longer

WILD THING WILD THING

Johnny...

You're a text book Flash Artist. I'm assuming you used Flash and Flash only to do this picture? Nice work Brother.

JohnnyUtah responds:

y..yes?

Spa WIP Spa WIP

Good practice work!

Very good practice work with shading. I would redo the shading on the neck though because the shading doesn't really work out to look like an actual neck. You've actually added more age on the neck than what the face supports. Shading age suggests early 30's, but the neck says late 40's or later.

happy happy

Beautiful

Absolutely astounding work. I caught the bottom of the eye lids though on both eyes. Making an egg shaped sphere of the face and using the guidelines for the eyes points out that the bottom eye lids line up with each other, but the bottom eye lid on the right curves upward as the bottom eye lid on the left curves downward. Awkward :) .. The shading, the hair, and the colors were used extremely well! Great work !